Friday 24 September 2010

Animatic Practise 1

Decided to put what I had storyboarded together so far and see how it looked as an animatic. I still need to add the health bar and additional lives, but since I'm working in Adobe Flash to do it, it should be quite straightforward and it'll be ready in the final animatic.





Not perfect quality uploading it this way, sorry.

The movie is just under a minute long so far and I don't really want to break 2 minutes if possible so I'm trying to be careful with the timing. Just have to make sure I don't make it go too fast and give moments of pause to let certain things sink in. Also not sure whether to bother with sound or whether it needs any voice acting, but will let people watch it and get feedback that way. Back to the drawing board... *literally*

No comments:

Post a Comment