Tuesday 14 December 2010

13/12/2010 - Formative

Today we had our formatives and I stood up alongside my group to present what we had done so far in 'Smitten'.

The general feedback was very encouraging, people seemed excited about our idea and liked the direction the art was headed, there was no critique to speak of concerning that. The only thing we were advised on changing is to cut to the princess during different scenes of the animation to show that she really doesn't want to be rescued (frowning at the noises the Knight is making as he dances round the castle and enjoying being asleep in bed at the beginning).

Over the winter break myself and Yuki are going to keep working on concept for backgrounds which I will update here, and I might also do some animation background tests for Matt so he can begin animating.

Until then, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :D

No comments:

Post a Comment